Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oily Itchy Dandruff Whats Wrong With My Hair? Oily Hair, Itchy Scalp, No Dandruff?

Whats wrong with my hair? Oily hair, itchy scalp, no dandruff? - oily itchy dandruff

after 24 hours my hair oil, and after about 2 to 3 hours of my itchy scalp. im 13 and I have dandruff and I used many shampoos like Head and Shoulders and Pantene, which use no air conditioning and pantente do, and that's it itches, but after a while his head and when I tied her hair into a messy ponytail bites me a lot more than something wrong with my hair?

4 comments:

  1. Try using a mild shampoo, even baby shampoo. Head and shoulders is not smooth and not good for your hair if they have dandruff. Try washing every day for a while. Too much washing, is fat. Very little, if no air conditioning. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should not head and shoulders, is because u dont have dandruff and head and shoulders dandruff shampoo
    if u no longer use, you're probably used to get itchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the shampoo or conditioner is alcohol, itching of the head, because it can make it difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree products.

    ReplyDelete