Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Reflux Treatment My Baby Has Reflux, He's On Axid, Xopenex, And Pulmicourt. Would Changing His Milk Help. It's Good Start Now.

My baby has reflux, he's on Axid, Xopenex, and Pulmicourt. Would changing his milk help. It's Good Start now. - baby reflux treatment

I wanted to learn more about this then maybe I'll have no problems with breathing treatments. Please I need help. Reflux is ear infections, colds, Weezing, cough, hoarseness, and mood swings. It's aweful

2 comments:

  1. definitely wouldnt hurt to try. However, you should test the formula for at least 4 days until you can see all the changes with the tide. You can try a soy Similac and Isomil. or my son ended the best of Enfamil AR, or you can try Nutram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son had the same problems as a baby. We were all the same drugs. Puttin Nutramagen him ready. This is the worst smell of all formulas. But it worked. If he could lose the formula that we had to go to the soy milk. I am really surprised that your doctor does not suggest to the forms before they change all the medicines. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete