Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trojan-enz Vs. Trojan Amount Of Lube On Trojan ENZ Vs. Trojan Ultra Thin Condoms?

Amount of lube on Trojan ENZ vs. Trojan Ultra Thin condoms? - trojan-enz vs. trojan

Hello. I know how much Lubricants Condoms Trojan Enz, and I wondered how it applied to the amount of Trojan Ultra Thin Condoms compares. I mean the version is not spermacide both. Even if you are unsure or can not remember, are both normal version - not the crazy guy with the extra bag or a form or space (or the Trojan d thintensity others).

I know I can buy some and try, so there is no reason to recommend.
I also know that I have to add a lubricant Lubricant Condoms, if I can buy separately, so you do not need tosuggest that.

I wonder if anyone knows from experience or otherwise.

Trojan Enz seems lubricant on them after the other brands and is a good deal for both, so I KNOw If Trojan Ultra Thin is the same way.

Thank you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I've never paid much attention to the amount of lubricant into the condom.

    I must say that unless attaches to the opening of the deputies, should make the lubricant in the condom is no difference. If you are in other place than that which comes with a condom is not enough.

    If your lady is not wet enough, and either self, something is wrong, and you need to step back and see what it is.

    ReplyDelete