Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nerf War Birthday Party Co-ed Birthday Party For Teens?

Co-ed birthday party for teens? - nerf war birthday party

One of my friends is ed with a partner's birthday. 3 girls probably 3 or 4 girls, children of 3, not quite sure of the turnaround. She is looking for ideas on what to do, it's summer, but they do not want a pool party or something I do not believe it. So far I have come the day of the laser Nerf gun wars, and roller skating. Any other suggestions? Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. You could slip, it would be) a nice break from the heat. A movie would be fun, but can be expensive. Organize a celebration bonfire in the garden is fun, that's what I read in the sixteenth birthday my friend last year.

    Here are some other ideas:

    / A part of the globe Sprinklers
    Mystery Dinner
    Part of the ship (depending on age)
    Treasure Hunt (Watson, in search of adventure)
    Bonfire

    ReplyDelete