Friday, February 12, 2010

12 Lol Bbs Had Unprotected Sex On The 16th Day Of My Cycle, Could I Be Pregnant?

Had unprotected sex on the 16th day of my cycle, could I be pregnant? - 12 lol bbs

I started my period 1 June, usually lasts 3 days, but this time only 2 days we have had unprotected sexual intercourse (twice), do not fire on 16 June. My cycle is the exception in Rule 28 or 29 days, from this last cycle, lasted only 27 days. Is it possible to get pregnant? I have to say about 30 different locations, all that my fertile time is 12-17 June with my ovulation date of 15th June. I know that websites should not guesstimating and everything on this basis. I would like perhaps other pregnant women or mothers ratings. I put them on the part of the "pregnancy" forum, but wanted to move here with more details. Thank you!

These changes are supported on my 15 in June ...

DPD 1 - Twi unprotectedEC, loss of appetite, mood swings (but still having trouble with my BF)
2 DPO - still not hungry, very hungry, feel heavy BBS
DPD 3 - BBS is still a serious LIL (seems a lil higher, breaking into my bra for a while, and despite LOL) nor appetite
DSB 4 - The appetite comes and goes (may only have time to eat), irritable, tired, dehydrated, (Can not Get Enough drink, she awoke in the middle of the night for a drink), BBS difficult, but still not pain , abnormal dreams (about celebrities of all things LOL), diarrhea, urinating a lot
5 DPO (today) - loss of appetite, but very hungry growl (stomach like a madman, I forced myself to eat. Palette a bit further), bad mood / bad mood, tired, urinating a lot (I always feel like to pee, ) with an empty bladder, the ARC LightMpinga in the abdomen (like period cramps, I was very sick the first day, but not by up to 28.), very, very slight pain in my lower back.

I imagine that here?

Thank you all very much!

4 comments:

  1. Now we seem to have the same sound. And I'm not the same as you, I had sex a few times in the hope of the concept of time around ovulation calendar. All I Feel hormones are in full swing. My time is not expected until early July, as planned, but there is a possibility she is pregnant. My advice, wait until you can miss your time, because I know you get a negative result to be painful, even if you were a symptom and take the test too early, I wait until you lose. Good luck, I have my fingers for you both luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XoANW.oX 1 OTW after 1 angel.February 13, 2010 at 1:49 AM

    Good luck to you. "The wait in the one and a half weeks until the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have a good chance of getting pregnant, but it is still too early to have symptoms of pregnancy .. When pregnancy HV in your account .. Tricks of the mind to believe that all symptoms which we live is one pregnant

    to wait until the deadline approaches to take HPT

    Good luck and baby powder

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great chance to be pregnant [which is perfect if you want to be] but not sure if the severe mood swings and increased appetite, breasts that would quickly a few of the things that you might like. I want to talk with your friend if she is to discuss and explain or to buy a pregnancy test to see positive, then! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete