Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Should Cervical Fluid Look Like Just Before Period Regular And Irregular Cycles?

Regular and Irregular Cycles? - what should cervical fluid look like just before period

I recently started to track my BBT. My cycles are not regular, so I was surprised when I was last month a "textbook" for success. The trend was then, what can be expected, with a clear and CM OD to equalize. It was a cycle of 26 days, or 12.

Fast forward to this month. My time does not provide for such a thing. In fact, the friend can not find in fertility, a date for ovulation, and I am 18 days after the cycle. A week before my discharge protein (CD10).

So here's my question: Has anyone ever been a "perfect" cycle for the single, which differ completely in the near future? Frankly, I'm not sure if I ovulate at this time. My cycles are always short, so I remain very close to the time of my time. I was under the assumption that if you have irregular cycles, which are generally in line. Alternating cycles are normal and regular sound strange?

BTW, the chances of me being pregnant are nil. We have to guard against the rich, and I was out of town when it was EWCM.

3 comments:

  1. I understand that you're coming. I have tried to conceive a child with my husband for 3 years before I learned my way to the right draw. (I have a good year.)
    Yes, it is possible for something to disrupt the cycle of one month, then in the next month "regular" again.
    Check out this book called "Cover Your Fertility ... if you are a baby or not, to tell you how to draw and explain your cycle is done so that you understand what it is. Here is the website ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my dear, that's going reg 1 months and the next month I off.The I ovulating if my doctor put me on Clomid to regulate and it worked for about 5 months and has proved to be useful I am not pregnant regular.It but I regret to say I had an ectopic and had to undergo an operation and do not forget to lose the left tube, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. is possible, irregular cycles have one months and then a regular cycle perodically. Women with irregular cycles ovulate some months, and can not ovulate more months. This is one reason it is so difficult to get pregnant, B / C of ovulation is unpredictable. SHLD to see the doc to see why the cycles are irregular.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete